Re: [Harp-L] Levon Helm and The Rco Allstars/Butter

What's important to me about Paul Butterfield's playing is I couldn't have gotten from there to here without it. The other players who are like that for me are Blind Owl Wilson and of course Big Walter Horton. Butterfield's solo on Driftin' and Driftin changed how I heard harmonica. Anthony, if the point you're trying to make is that there is a lot of not so good Paul Butterfield recordings out there I'd agree. Not that I listen to any of the above much lately. I'm stuck on Cake currently. fjm