[Harp-L] The teeth implanted harp thread!

Some how I never guessed I'd be citing East Indian dental work when I left to record this a.m...... I had a route canal in (then called) Bombay once. The dentist (later to become a friend) was indeed superlative. Imo though getting implants in India could be complicated secondary to the timeline complication. So harp content here? Well if you search the archives earlier this month (or late last month) you can read about how my (non Indian) fixed bridge cracked in half while soloing at a jam in NYC once and Yes I kept playing (true story). d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues