[Harp-L] 208 used harps

Being home sick today with an awful case of chest congestion with
laryngitis (hope I'm able to sing at an upcoming gig on Saturday...)
has produced boredom so awful that I did something I've been thinking
about for some time: I took inventory of one of my harmonica
graveyards.  I've got several boxes of harp related stuff in the
basement and my first count of first box I encountered yielded the
following inventory of used harps, sorted by brand & key (hope this
formatting comes through in this email):

  LO

  MB

  GM

  SP20

  Filisko

  Big River

  Herring 1923

  Johnson

  Bush DF

  Bush SV

  Herring
  Blues

  HG

  1

  1

  7

  6

  6

  1

  1

  2

  4

  2

  1

  Eb

  1

  4

  3

  1

  1

  2

  13

  14

  8

  2

  1

  1

  1

  1

  Db

  2

  1

  3

  9

  17

  7

  1

  2

  1

  1

  1

  Bb

  1

  6

  3

  3

  1

  2

  1

  1

  1

  1

  10

  16

  1

  1

  1

  1

  1

  1

  1

  Ab

  1

  1

  3

  7

  6

  1

  1

  1

  1

  1

  LF

  1

  1

  LE

  LD

  14

  59

  70

  31

  4

  8

  7

  7

  4

  2

  2

  208

Many of these harps are only in need of relatively minor tuning
& gapping to bring them back to life.  Having taken inventory, I'm
hoping to find a harp repair/mod technician with whom I can set up an
ongoing arrangement wherein I would send a set of harps for repair at a
set cost per harp.  Here are my preferences and ideas:
1) I would first like to have the Filisko's restored back to playability--they need gapping & tuning.
2)
I would like to have both the MB's & SP20's gapped and tuned to JI
which approximates the tuning currently found on the Deluxe MB's.  I've
become a fan of the MB Deluxe but the cost is a little steep--I'm
hoping to capture the JI tuning, gapping & tightness that I
appreciate on the MB Deluxe through repair of my used SP20's &
MB's.
3) I would like to have the GM's gapped & tuned to ET.
4)
I really have no interest or use for the LO's, BR's, Herrings, Bushmans
or Johnsons and would give them away in trade for repair services on
the other harps.
5) There are some other odd's & end's harps
that I would also probably want to be restored: some Seydel's, etc.
These would be lower priority.

Once a harp repair fee is set, I
would probably send a set of harps at a time, with payment, for
repair.  There would be no rush--these guys have been tucked away down
in the basement for some time and I consider this an optional salvage
operation.

Anyone interested?  Shoot me a reply at chicagobluesman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
in advance for your interest and I can't help but say that I'm really
envious of everyone who is able to make it to SPAH--have a great time!

John