RE: [Harp-L] Levon Helm and The Rco Allstars/Butter

I have never done drugs, and, though I 'm old, I'm certainly not a hipster. However, I do think Butterfield is great. We have conflicting opinions. That doesn't bother me. I don't like John Popper's music, though I really appreciate the ability it takes to play like that. I'm not a big Howard Levy fan. Some people on this list think he's almost God.
You know what they say about opinions.. .
I don't know if it's on UTube, but listen to Better Days. A great album with great musicians, Butter included.
Steve Webb in Minnesota
where we do blues as well as polkas.