[Harp-L] implants or dentures

My sister & I both lost our teeth early (in our 50's). I got dentures. They
limit my embouchure when playing harp. I have to avoid some "mouth shapes"
or the top denture falls down. I sometimes remove them to play and this
changes things too.It's okay, but dentures limit me somewhat.
 My sister had implants using the latest technology at a cost of $50,000.
She was in pain for 2 years and says that if she had known she would never
have done it. She doesn't play harp.
www.steveyork.com