Re: [Harp-L] Re: Teeth Implants

This matter is SERIOUSLY important to me.
My dentist says "you have gum problems"... SCARY...
I've lost 2 front teeth already and that has messed up my  embouchure...
In UK implants are VERY EXPENSIVE
But the thought of having a  plastic denture makes me... feel  ILL...
At least implants bring back an APPROXIMATION of one's original  embouchure.
I've been told its MUCH cheaper in the far east. Philippines for  example?
The thought of loosing my harmonica expertise is... appalling.
John "Bleeding Gums" Walden
London
England