Re: [Harp-L] Teeth impants

Nah, implants are like dentures, only permanently fixed in your mouth, usually with screws and other hardware. I believe they are ultimately easier to live with (lower maintenance) and possibly last longer than dentures. They are also more expensive. Don't have them myself, but my father-in-law is a retired oral surgeon.

As for what would be "better" for your harp playing, either one will change the shape of your oral cavity and you'll still have to relearn how to play to some extent.

Seth

Donnie MorTone wrote:
Teef Impants?

That not only sounds dangerous...but downright painful...

I play with dentures...got all mine removed about 15 years ago.

It was like learning to play all over again.

~Donnie~

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone The William Clarke Tribute Site: http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html