Re: [Harp-L] Paul Butterfield, interesting options...

I have not yet found an album that approaches Better Days, Butterfield's best. I bought it way back then, now have it on CD. I have listened to this album regularly for probably 30 years and I never get tired of it. That one lick on Done a Lot of Wrong Things still makes me marvel at that powerful vibrato. And the Mayfield song "Please Send Me Someone to Love" is my favorite.
Like Rob says, you just don't get records like this anymore.

Steve Webb in Minnesota, where I played Amazing Grace yesterday at the gravesite when we buried my father. If I got through that, I can get through any kind of musical challenge.