[Harp-L] Paul Butterfield, interesting options...

Hello,

My first thought is just how much of Butter's stuff have you listened
to.  In my IMHO,  Better Days haas some masterful expression and tasteful
licks and vocals.  The first "The Paul Butterfield Blues Band" with an
awesome line up of players is great stuff and launched the harp along with
Hot Tuna ( Will Scarlette), Canned Heat (Al).  Go back and listened to
Better Days and see if you have the same opinion.  If you still do........no
problem here!  Have you listened to "The Work Song"?

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim your
sails!"