RE: Subject: [Harp-L] Who's The Harp Player?

Thanks to all who provided the info (EGS1217 for finding the cool links) and
the guy that started the thread.  What a nice find for a Monday morning!

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of EGS1217@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 2:25 AM
To: kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] Who's The Harp Player?

earlier on in the comments (on that same video) someone had written:

"Harmonica player is Pat Bergeson who now lives in Nashville"

..and there were some other comments about him breaking out the harp while
usually playing guitar...

...so I was pretty sure that those whose bets were on Pat being the player
were correct....for sure it isn't Will.

So did a little search: here's a guitar tutorial of Pat's from the
1990's....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IepvPJfRA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IepvPJfRA)

and THEN I found a harmonica video of his :)

DEFinitely worth the seeking out.  I so enjoy these treasure hunts.  Enjoy.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_RGhJB0Ufo_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_RGhJB0Ufo)

Elizabeth

"Message: 8