From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Joshua King
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 10:32 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] I was robbed/instrument insurance

I'm really sorry to hear about that. We are looking into getting
instrument insurance just for this very reason. I worry more about them
being stolen or him losing them. We had a couple of close calls including a
problem at an airport when going through security with them.

Josh got some insurance information the other day from MusicPro
through one of his acting unions. I thought maybe some of you would be
interested in it. Since we have quite a few instruments around here and
travel with them, I'm seriously considering this.

		The rates and deductible are a heck of a lot lower and give
us more coverage than our other policies they might be covered under.  Plus
there are provisions for emergency replacements and equipment rental if
something happens while traveling.  It's something we are considering.  Does
anyone have experience with this company?

http://www.musicproinsurance.com/

Joy King (Josh's mom)

Joshua King

www.joshuaking.net www.youtube.com/joshuaking1 www.myspace.com/joshuatking www.facebook.com/joshuatking