Re: [Harp-L] Harp mics

Hello,

There has been a lot said about Greg's 57 by alot of different people.  Why
is there little to no conversation about the Ultimate 58??

What are the differences beside the element specs on the dynamics of the
elements.  Aside from "Butter" using the 545, I believed (perhaps in error)
that the 58 was a better sounding mic.  I realize different strokes for
different folks...just curious.  The only thing I did not like was the 545 I
had got sliperry when wet.
.