  From: Rob Paparozzi
  To: mike wesolowski ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp mics

  Hi Mike,

  Let me start by saying I'm a "Blowsmeway" endorsee, I was convinced after
  purchasing my first inline Volume control adapter that Greg could produce
  quality work for the PRO player with a variety of needs. When I emailed Greg
  with my needs and concerns, he truly listened and that's when I signed on!

  His Ultimate Mics are top notch, lightweight, ergonomic and durable. I've
  use 57's most of my life and this MOD was  a GODSEND for me and I'm others
  will agree it gives you the best qualities of a Shure SM57 BUT with all the
  things a Harp Player needs.

  I Still use my Audix Fireball V on sessions and live gigs as well, but when
  I want more 'bite' in my sound I just pop on the Ultimate 57 and I'm there!
  My Amp of choice is the Fender Blues Deluxe (1x12 40W).

  don't take my word for it...go to his site and check out his products, read
  the reviews. The buzz is out and for good reason, the price is right and it
  works and Greg stands behind all his work. It's assuring when a Harp Player
  comes out with a product for the Harmonica 'cause you know it will
  continually inmprove and get better as the input from us players in the
  field rolls in.

  all the best,
  Rob Paparozzi- a happy customer and now PROUD endorsee!