[Harp-L] I was robbed.

Last Friday night i was eating something fast at a local Wendy's to go to
pack some clothing for a St,Thomas 4 of July show and my harmonica bag full
of 25 harmonicas, Hohner briefcase,one Hohner X40 on D..SM58 and Custom made
unknow harmonica mic like a shaker,sd900 camera..well even my home keys!

A friend told me, that he left using the hohner briefcase, cause it looks
like a laptop!..Damn..I missed my harps,  Lucky me i have a few spares (some
out of tune) but help me do the trick at the gig..

Those MF dont know what they got...if someone catch a sale of some used
harmonicas from Puerto Rico on ebay..let me know.

Thanks.

<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=833938&id=503484853>

--
Comuna de Santos

www.myspace.com/comunadesantos

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-