[Harp-L] Re: HARP 1st Anny Jam Report

From: Seth Holzman, PO Box 866, Ardmore, PA 19003-0866

Tel.:  610-642-7985; Email: _zepharpo@xxxxxxxx (mailto:zepharpo@xxxxxxx)
           Sunday,  July 5, 2009

Dear Fred, Michael, and Fellow Harmonica  Enthusiasts,

    What a great night it was at Holy  Smoke recently! Many thanks to Fred,
Michael, the band that backed up  everyone, all the harmonica players who
played, and the friends and family who  also came to support us.
    What a thrill to see people who are  genuinely interested in playing
music on the harmonica!  Let's keep the  ball rolling and get together again
real soon.
    Thanks again to all!
    Best,
    Seth

In a message dated 6/24/2009 8:34:37 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,