[Harp-L] For Sale: Victoria 518 (tweed Champ clone) with flight case

Before I go to eBay with this, thought I'd put it up here in case someone is looking for an exceptional small amp for harp or guitar.  Detailed review by a harp player: http://bluzharp.tripod.com/victor.html

Victoria Model 518 ~ Their tribute to the Fender 5F1 tweed Champ in perfect working order and nearly new condition plus a custom 'light' flight (ATA or "Anvil" style) case made by Flight Form.  Beautiful golden tweed, outstanding recording, practice, small gig amp for guitar or harmonica. Has always been in a smoke-free environment.  http://www.victoriaamp.com/amps.html?model=518

List Price: $1,095 | used on eBay: $600 up depending on condition

$725 plus shipping. (Shipping from zip code 95521, no handling charges.)
Questions? . . . email: chaslewis905@xxxxxxxxx

~ 5 Watts ~ Speaker: Jensen 8 inch ~ Cabinet size (HxWxD): 13.5 x 14.5 x 9

Harmony Central reviews: http://tinyurl.com/rxhzp7    Sound Quality: 9.4  ~ Reliability: 9.5