[Harp-L] Happy 4th of July in Chicago area

Last few times I played in the Chicago burbs with 'Blood Sweat & Tears'..
Howard Levy and Buzz Krantz came on down, what a ball!

I just played in Beaver Creek, CO on Thurs and last night in Park City, UT

Tonite we play the 125th anniversary 4th of July Celebration at:

Redmond Park 12 S. Center St (Redmond recreational complex bandshell)
Bensenville, IL.......stop over and say hi if you make to the event...

I've been using my new SUZUKI chromatic fabulous 48 on:
"Sometimes in Winter" playing the flute part behind Steve Katz on Vocals
what a pretty song.

But I can't wait to get home on Sunday and start practicing for SPAH!,-)
whew!

Rob Paparozzi