Re: [Harp-L] Sorry harp l (a non apology from a serious student)

I remember when I was 22.  It was wonderful to be above criticism and to be so smart.  I would miss the point but it wouldn't matter because, because, well . . . because I was me!

It's been all down hill from there though.  Eventually I even started being able to benefit from other peoples opinions - that's when it all really fell apart.

I guess I'd advise any young person to grab their overcoat and get out of here fast, in case they meet the same fate.

Doug H