Re: [Harp-L] gross topic?

On Jul 2, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Winslow Yerxa wrote:

Cold germs die by themselves if left to dry.

I would NOT boil any harmonica. Plastic combs will warp from the heat. Even all-metal harmonicas could suffer damage, and why go to such extremes?

Here's what I would do:

I know what 'I' would do. I would buy Winslow's book. Here we have a guy who has picked everyone's brain's (including his own) for YEARS, put together this wonderful book, and ends up starving in the process? Go figure

So, as John Shearer says in the Video Professor commercials....... "Buy my Product"

smo-joe