Re: [Harp-L] Shaker Madcat Microphone

You can get some more boost out of it if you use a low to high impedance
converter. I'm guessing that like my madcat mic, you've got 1/4" jacks.

I use a 1/4" to XLR converter and then snap the low to high impedence
converter onto that. You'll notice the boost, but that said it is still a
quiet mic.

Hope this helps some,

John