[Harp-L] I agree with Winslow

If you want to talk about something else Elizabeth, post a topic.  Don't banter off a laundry list of irrational accusations at me because i'm trying to pick people's brains.  God forbid I use the word "pro", I just want to be one, and try to book gigs, that's all.   What's alarming about this list is that people don't try to ask people like Winslow questions.  This is what alarms me about the scope of the "serious" harmonica community, not the fact that 94 percent of harmonica enthusiasts dig tube amps and the Great Little Walter.  Little Walter is up there with Hendrix and Charlie Parker, perhaps more important given the range of influence that continues today.  As for the overblowers, I refer you to the title of a great Jerry McCain album, "Black Blues is Back" haha. None of that white boy crap for me, no thank you.  Kind of makes me sick considering that Butterfield probably made 100 times more money than Robert Lockwood, Willie Johnson, Robert
 Nighthawk, Luther Tucker and Jody Williams combined.