Re: [Harp-L] Was today's lesson, now Junior and Buddy

It is tough to pull it off every time, sounding your best. Personally a lot things can
set me back and I'm just a hack. Having to play most every day professionally would
have to wear on you. But that is what they do. One of the worst attended shows I ever
saw was at a small local club and had Lester Butler headlining. Before playing he went
out to the street once or twice and looked up and down the avenue. Maybe looking for
the crowds? He then came in and absolutely blew the doors off the joint. For about 20
people. Won't forget that performance

Jim