Re: [Harp-L] Jimi Lee on Adam Gussow

Phil....

Thanx....Jimi Lee is amazing....I'd LOVE to be able to play RACK like that!,-)

I've been doin this song for years with with Bernard Purdie and also Chuck Rainey who both played with the late great Turrentine...

Tomorrow night I will play it with Dave Stryker who was Stanley Turrentine Guitarist..

This is the best position to play it in by the way IMO...

The song is in Cm using a Natural Minor tuning to keep all those nice cross harp licks over the vamp sections Cm7 to F7. Lee Oskar names this harp 2nd Cm(N)

Here's the changes:

/Cm7/ F7/ Bb7sus Cm7/
/Bbm7 Eb7/Ab G7/Cm7/ F7/

B.Section