Re: [Harp-L] Finger loop on mic

On my Astatic JT30, I attached a 35mm camera strap that has a
1/4"x20 screw) and a 5/8"x27 to 1/4"x20 adaptor that
threads into the mic's threaded mic stand hole.

I had the camera strap for years, but I've seen the similar
strap available at B&H Photo, where I found the adaptor.

I have a couple of photos of the mic at:

http://www.myspace.com/airmojo

That threaded hole came in handy.

I would be curious to see a finger-loop setup.

Ken H in OH