[Harp-L] Stevie's inauguration

Jazzman writes:

"Also, in video of one of the Inaugural Balls Stevie plays harmonica. I couldn't quite make out what kind of harmonica it was, but my best guess was a
Super 64x. Anybody know what it was?"

I'm pretty sure the harmonica I saw him using on the Inagural Ball on tv was a Super 64 (no x). He may have been playing several that day, but it was definitely not the 64x (black covers). It may have been the 280, actually--for some reason I recall a non all- encompassing cover, but one with tabs.

His playing was typically excellent.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'