Re: [Harp-L] Original Hohner Pro Harp

Thanks to all those who replied with information on the original Pro Harp
and related issues.  The cover plates don't have a completely matte finish
(they shine at least a little bit), but then again, I don't have anything
else to compare it to (except memory).  Otto, from your description, it
looks like mine is a version II - reedplates are screwed together rather
than nailed.

Colby, I'll get you those photos in the next day or so and you're welcome to
use them.  Can you send me an email directly and then I'll have your email
address?

Eugene