[Harp-L] Sonic Stomp/Opto Stomp

I've been looking at the BBE pedals Jason Ricci has been endorsing.  Really, I want the Two-timer Delay, but I thought I'd ask about these.  The Sonic Stomp- pros and cons?  I get what it does and have heard sound clips.  I am just looking for more info.

The one I really want to hear about most is the Opto Stomp.  Any info would be great.  It seems subtle, but no one has done a demo of just that pedal being turned on and off.

I like the idea of the the Sonic and Opto since they are mearly adding what you would hear on a fully produced CD, but live.  I'm also thinking that many acts run their signal through similiar gear going front of house.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi
http://www.synikalproductions.com/MFB/EPK.pdf

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time, bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan