[Harp-L] Seydel harps- not just the 1847s

Hi,
Regarding the out-of-the-box playability of the Seydel Blues Session; I have one in A and like it very much.
The comb holes are slightly larger and the distance across all the holes is greater.
This takes me some getting used to.
At first I thought they were not airtight, but I soon discovered that my muscle-memory was leading me astray and that the harp was fine.
The single notes and chords sound good to my ear and I will continue using the Seydel Blues Session and several wood comb Seydel 1847 harps.
I have  purchased from Rupert Oylser and David Payne (great customer service, too, from both gentleman).

I also use Delta Frost and Hohner Special 20's, however the Delta Frost are rarely in stores locally  and I am wary of ordering from sources that do not have them in stock.

I am going to try some of the alternate tunings that Seydel has.
Any diatonic harp tuning that is nice for blues or rock including the minor tunings?

Thanks,
Brian