[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 65, Issue 98

Aongus Mac Cana wrote:

...There is a guy called Paul Moran in Galway here who plays blues harp and has
produced a CD with a fiddler that I cannot quite remember the name of now...

Paul Moran and Fergal Scahill, 'A Flying Start'.

You might also try Dervish, 'Playing with Fire'.

Then there's Don Kavanagh, the local top man wqho has opened for the Chieftains and who introduced me to the above artists.

He favours tremelos, but plays other long harps on his CD.

His CD is called ' A Dubliner and his Harmonica'.

A web search will yield reviews.

Marc