RE: [Harp-L] Howard Levy on NPR - All Things Considered

   Yeah same for me, I climbed in my car and heard this harmonica...and I was like, oh my God who on earth can play this shit? (certainly not me). Then I realized, oh it's just Howard Levy, the guy who invented overblowing...It is a great interview, and pretty much confirms my opinion that the guy is a genius. Definitely worth a listen...