[Harp-L] Original Hohner Pro Harp

Hello all,

I was in a local shop yesterday and came across a "new" original Hohner Pro
Harp (not the MS version) in D for sale.  I say "new" as they have been out
of production for some time, possibly close to 15 years - but the harp is
new in the sense that it was being sold for the first time and hadn't
been used previously.  I used to really like these harps so I bought it.

The shop owner couldn't tell me much about the harp.  I guess he just
ordered a blues harp in D and the harp had probably been previously in a
store room for quite some time. The box was dust free  - meaning no dust
mites or other gunk.

There are no serial numbers on the outside of the reedplates.  I'm wondering
what people know about this harp, in terms of how old it could be, etc?

All the best,
Eugene