From: James boutilier <jamesb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Donald Black-- Keil Road ("doctored reeds"?)
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 4:22 PM

so, I've discovered the amazing music of Donald Black.

I thought all the music I was looking for was Irish... come to find out, the
droney, sad stuff is best heard in Scottish, at least the Scottish of
Black's 10-Hole Diatonic playing  (I'm not a fan of tremolo)

So, desiring to play a little, I've noticed something else -- the info says
it's a straight 10-Hole, BUT with "DOCTORED REEDS".

Does anyone have an inkling what this means?

Thanks for any assist.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses