Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker Play-Alongs

fsstov@xxxxxxx wrote

I just finished downloading to my ipod and taking a close listen to my
recently-acquired Steve Baker Play-Alongs (Vol 1)

I've posted my own feelings about Steve's play-alongs before, but allow me to repeat: these tracks swing like crazy, making it a huge pleasure to play with them.

And when you're enjoying yourself you don't even realize that you're practicing, too.

I'm in the 41st year of playing harp professionally, and I love practicing to these tracks even now.

Highly recommended.

Head over to David Barrett's site and buy.

(I have no affiliation with either Baker or Barrett.) -Ken