[Harp-L] Unindicted Jazz/Michael's CD do you have 1?

Hi All,

Who out there actually has my CD, "Unindicted Jazz"? - and, no, I am not recalling them because they are an environmental hazard ;-).  The reason I ask is because I don't have a good copy and I would like to put it up on the web somewhere where it could be downloaded for free.  I have a copy of a copy that has "artifacts" on the last 3 tunes and I know where to get the others in good shape if you happen to have web space to make it available.

For those of you who don't know, way back in 1997, before my first SPAH, I made a recording of a "glorified" jam session in my living room with a couple of old friends and some members of Bill Barrett's local band.  For a home recording of a jazz quintet, in those days, it came out better than we expected.  I have always vowed to do it again with the same group for a more "legitimate" recording, but I haven't had the opportunity - although I can get all but one of the same players.  I made about 300 or 400 copies of the recording and gave them to folks at SPAH and on the list for them to enjoy.

What I would like to do now is put them up on a website so it can be heard or downloaded for free, so that more people can enjoy it than was possible by making CD's on my computer.  I think it is a fun recording and folks have been asking if I have a CD.  If you have a copy that doesn't have any artifacts and you have a place to put this on the web in MP3 form (or whatever), let me know.  I am happy to cover any costs, you might have and I bet folks would get a kick out of hearing me.  Let me know.  Thanks,

Michael