Re: [Harp-L] Stormy Monday from "Live at Mr.Kelly's".

YES THEY DID!
In the twelve hole "Marine Band" Or "Echo Vamper" variety... I used to buy
them by the dozen back then ..(when I had money) LOL
Jezzz... Am I that old?
YES they did make a "low D." in 12 hole
"Echo Vamper" I had dozens of them!
John Walden