[Harp-L] Stormy Monday from "Live at Mr.Kelly's".

I'm having a challenge transcribing the harp part of Stormy Monday from a Muddy waters album "Live at Mr.Kelly's". To my ear parts the intro fits perfectly with 2nd position on my "low D" harp but the remainder of the song fits with 2nd position on my regular D harp. Maybe this was played on a 12 or 14 hole diatonic? Anyone familiar with this tune? I did some research and I think Oscher was the harp player.