Re: [Harp-L] Re: Juke

Yeah Scott. Still love the book. I'm reading for the second time and
listening for the millionth time to the tunes as I go. Really puts it all
into place. Folks talk about what is a "must" for blues harp players. "Blues
With a Feeling" by Scott Dirks and his co-authors Tony Glover and Ward Gains
is a definite must read for any one who wants to get past the myths and get
some very clear insight into the world of Little Walter. Essential reading.
Thanks.

tom albanese

http://www.myspace.com/bigrealdeal