Re: [Harp-L] Re: how many harp players to change a lightbulb

I go to open stages with a guitarist friend of mine and usually get
ganged-up on with the harp jokes by the posse of guitarists that hit these
things. This kind of stuff:

"What does a drunk and a harp player have in common?
Neither one can find their own keys".

I got back at them last time with this one. I think I might have gotten it
from Harp-L.:

"How many guitarists does it take to play a Stevie Ray Vaughan song?
Apparently, all of them".