Re: [Harp-L] sorry

Abner,
I think the guy who posted the newbie joke was not making fun of you,
but more having fun with you.  I think the majority of the list
understands that there are people new to the instrument and that they
have questions.  This list is the appropriate place for questions and
it is an appropriate place to tease one another with friendship.  I
say ask away and if anyone messes with you in a way that does not feel
friendly, do not take it personally, that is their issue.

I would suggest taking advantage of the archives.  Lots of your
questions will have been asked before and there are some great answers
there.  That doesn't mean go there first in a moment of exuberance,
ask us.  I definitely want to help you learn and everyone else too.  I
enjoy teaching and the friendships to be made as a result.  I am also
here to learn.  White belt mentality.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com