Re: [Harp-L] sorry

The point is I
understand my place.
I will sit back read what you all have to write and maybe digest  a few things.
and maybe in a few years I will be allowed to ask some real questions.

its not fair to any of you for me or others like me to ask you to teach us..

You are falling into the newbie mistakes - a lot of newbies do the same. You don't have to go to either extreme - too much posting out of the gate or none at all. The middle ground is easy to understand.

Ask simple, short, to the point questions. Once you get an answer, work on this problem until it is resolved before asking more questions.

Resist the impulse to respond at length to postings until you get a better feel for how this list works. A lot of it is personality driven. Some of it is hidden agenda driven.

Hey, kinda like real life.

The Iceman