Re: [Harp-L] New to Harmonica

On Jan 21, 2009, at 7:39pm, Wolf Kristiansen wrote:
Hi-- I'm new to harmonica. Just wondering-- are plastic or wood combs the best? Should I learn tongue blocking or lip pursing? Are tube amps or solid state amps best for harmonica? What's best, chromatic harmonicas or diatonic harmonicas? How do I learn to play Juke, by Little Walter? Who is the best harmonica player in the world? What is all this about overblowing? I have a feeling I've been underblowing. Where do I get this "Fender Bassman" amp I've been hearing about? Will I be ready for stage in three months? Anyways, that's all I can think of right now. I'll look for your answers tomorrow, and thanks in advance.

Cheers,

kris wolfiansen

Kris/Wolf has been paying attention. I think he got them all.