[Harp-L] Looking for Traditional Irish Music

hey
after a failed attempt to buy from an online musician, I thought I'd try ya'll in here before i say #$%^ it and stick with Youtube.

im just trying to find some Irish harmonica music like the kind id like to learn.

you wouldnt think it would be such a battle, but it has...

anyway,

im looking for "Traditional" Irish Harmonica.
no chromatics
no tremolo, etc...

just Diatonics 10 hole Irish Harmonica. Clean notes (not so much into Vamping/chording, probably cuz im not there yet)

It seems (if i got the terms right now) I like slower SLIP JIGS (more melancholy type?), and Air (droney type).

If that makes sense and anyone can suggest a CD, or a local mate that cut a CD or sends downloads or something, please lmk.

Note: I have used Search, etc.... and I checked the bunch from my last thread, but things like - Pigtown sounded too modern/mountainy?, I got ahold of Tommy Basker, but it's note a Pure Sound, it's more Vamping/chording.

Well, thanks in advance for any help anyone feels like throwing in.

Kindest,

jim

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!