[Harp-L] Re: TB or pucker - or a bit of both

Dennis Gruenling is a great player, no doubt.

I don't agree with you that he disproves this, but he is unquestionably a
great player. As are Del Junco and other cats who, no matter what their fans
say, sound thin and approximate in pitch to me when they hit the overblows
in an otherwise fat amplified context. But everything's relative so they
sound okay outside that context - or the serious practitioners use lots of
processing to add some fat.

Each to their own, I knew this was a hand grenade, so I'll shut up about it
as, incredibly, I have received venomous private emails on the matter. To
those folks who emailed - it's a discussion list, for crying out loud. It
doesn't actually MATTER.

hugs
Drew

Dennis Gruenling is the "traditional" player that disproves this.