[Harp-L] Best harp amp

I found it: a Premier twin eight that had a 12'' (original factory install) rather than the 2 8'' UNTIL I got it out of the Brooklyn music store and played it at a gig. My point is the application of an amp is not universal. The Premier sounded like it would part the sea in the store but was a bit too dark and feedbacky on stage. My best. dennis "how do I get that I'm about to blow up an amp sound without actually blowing it up" moriarty.
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues