From: Garry Hodgson [mailto:harp@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:55 AM
To: James F. Antaki, PhD
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HarmoniGlo

James F. Antaki, PhD wrote:

 > So, I'd really appreciate your frank and honest opinion. Do (any of) you
> think that there would be enough interest, or curiosity, in a light-up,  >
stick-on key label that could eventually add up to, say 2000 sales in a  >
year... or two?

peronally, no, i don't think so.  as you mentioned, it's not usually all
that dark.  i always have a small lcd flashlight on me in case i need light.
but the biggest issue for me would be that you need to press the button to
light it up.  i'd need them all lit up while in the case, so i could see at
a glance which one to grab.  i suppose i could leave them lit, but then
that's yet another battery issue to obsess about.

i label all my harps with a little stick-on label.  write the key in big
size with a sharpie, then coat with clear nail polish.  if it wears out, i
stick another one over the top of it.  and since i keep the harps in my case
in a fixed (circle of 5ths) order, i mostly don't need to read the labels
anyway.

it's a cool idea, but i don't think it'd work for me.