Re: [Harp-L] sm57 and 545

quote "I use the sm57, it is very clean. I think it would be more to the liking of a chromo or cross harp country player.
smo-joe"

Hi Guys

Do you know the ULTIMATE SERIES by BlowMeAway Productions: http://blowsmeaway.com/ultimate.html

These mikes are litteraly the most innovative design EVER! I'm sure that you'll find them Gorgeous.

I've a SM 57 Ultimate for 5 days now and I cant stop being delighted by Greg's work....Can you imagine a SM 58 or 57 Hi Z with (for example) a volume control and the shortest lightest microphones by Shure?

I've made a demo of this Series on Youtube : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjCgqiBlH4

Tell us what you think

Regards

Christelle Berthon