Re: [Harp-L] Re: TB or pucker - or a bit of both

I tend to agree, but ultimately, it is opinion. For instance, there is no
way to prove what Little Walter did since he isn't around to talk about or
demonstrate his techniques.

So, before this deteriorates into a debate over proven fact vs. conjecture,
may we all agree to agree that it is in the ear of the listener, to each his
own?

Also, learning to listen is a big part of how I teach. As one progresses on
any instrument, his ability to hear into what is going on also progresses -
deeper into tone and also the ability to hear "faster". For example, a fast run
 will sound like runaway notes to the beginner, but the int/adv player will
start  to recognize the notes whizzing past with greater accuracy.

In a message dated 1/18/2009 3:11:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,