[Harp-L] HarmoniGlo (was: innovative harmonica accessory)

Thank you, Iceman, for noticing.  I'm actually very impressed, because the
HarmoniGlo is buried pretty deep in our website.

Since you brought up the topic... I'd greatly appreciate some feedback from
the Harp-l community about this product.  We've been through several
iterations of the design and are reasonably happy with it. So we're ready to
go to production. Problem is... the initial outlay of cash is great (like
$6000.) So, unless there is a reasonable chance of selling a few of these,
it really doesnt make business sense. We've got several other projects going
on, and are obliged to prioritize. I'm personally uncertain; on the one hand
it is a neat little accessory/conversation piece, but on the other hand, is
it *really* that dark wherever you guys play out? And we already sell
glow-in-the-dark labels; if you had a small blacklight in your case, it
would kindof do the same thing...(?)

So, I'd really appreciate your frank and honest opinion. Do (any of) you
think that there would be enough interest, or curiosity, in a light-up,
stick-on key label that could eventually add up to, say 2000 sales in a
year... or two?

Turbodog

ps: in response to Gary Leyman's question: this accessory is designed for
the garden variety diatonic body. It will not fit on a Turbo-lidded harp.
(But we do have another cool "aftermarket" accessory -in the works- that
will make the entire harp light up... I can send picture if you'd like to
see.)

pps: Its nice to hear from you again, Iceman. I look forward to seeing
(learning from) you in the not-too-distant future, as I'm hoping to get back
in the groove of Augusta and SPAH. Wishing you all the best!