[Harp-L] Re: Bull In A China Shop? Big Amps in Low Volume Situations

To clarify I am not looking for a solution that allows me to start gigging with the Concert again. I'm happy using the White and its measly 4 watts. Every now and again I'd like more volume but not a lot more volume so I start looking at slightly higher wattage options. Until MXR EQ's start making 50 plus pound amplifiers lighter and smaller when they're in a car or going through a doorway I don't think I'll want to bother with the extra baggage of toting one. Generally speaking I don't play at loud volumes and 4 watts can be very loud and not distorted if you work with what you've got. So if it sounded like I was complaining I wasn't. Glad to hear the MXR works for you though. fjm