[Harp-L] Re: 2 Questions from newbie ~ embouchre

Okay, maybe just me, and if it is I'd like to be informed and educated ~  but
"with the lips being actually not in contact with the harmonica except at
the corners of the mouth" is making no sense to me. How can the upper and lower
lips NOT be in contact with the harp "except at the corners" without
comprising  your "seal" and inviting a huge influx of air both above and below the
harp? Am I missing something here?

Jeff G
Denver CO

In a message dated 1/15/2009 11:18:58 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,